Toady is my birthday!! Woot woot! If you know me or follow me on any social media, you know that I get preeeettyy excited about my birthday. I think celebrating anything is fun! You can read all about my philosophy on celebrating in last year’s birthday post 🙂
This year, I wanted to help y’all get to know me a little better! So here are 24 things that you probably don’t know about me…
1. I have one older brother who lives in London.
2. My Myers Briggs perosonality type is ESFJ and it could not be more accurate!
3. I grew up in New Jersey, but was born in Pennsylvania.
4. I played soccer competitively my entire childhood.
5. I am an Enneagram 3w4, but I think my MBTI is more descriptive of who I am 🙂
6. I love wearing vests and jackets. The more layers the better!
7. My go-to drink at Starbucks is a caramel frap, with an iced white mocha as my second.
8. I studied abroad in Madrid, Spain during college.
9. I love cucumbers and blueberries.
10. My favorite color is blue, in just about any shade.
11. My second favorite color is green.
12. I met my husband, Daniel, when I was 18 and married him when I was 21!
13. I went to the University of Maryland (Go Terps!) and majored in Marketing with a minor in Spanish Language and Cultures.
14. I only use Mac products.
15. I have broken my pinky toe and my ankle.
16. I worked in construction sales, at a company called Hilti for a year out of college before I became a full time photographer.
17. I hate sand so I totally pick mountains over beach!
18. I love living in a clean place and staying organized. Daniel does not 😛
19. Washing dishes and vacuuming are my least favorite chores.
20. I prefer silver to gold.
21. I lovvveeee Subway sandwiches. I will be eating one tonight for my birthday dinner!
22. My worst habit is biting my nails.
23. I love being able to serve God and others through my job as a wedding photographer!
24. I was born on a Sunday morning on March 3rd, 1996! 🙂
Which one do we have in common?? I want to get to know you too! Getting to connect with y’all is one my favorite things to do online. Remember, it is always a good idea to celebrate! Be as extra as you want because life is short and God is generous 🙂
Be the first to comment